Bathroom sink faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

White Tiger

Reaction score
I have a peerless faucet in the bathroom sink that has a continuous drip.It seems to be on the hot side,it is a two handle faucet and I would like to know what tools and repair parts I would need.Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!:confused:

Brownizs

In the Trades
Reaction score
Towel, Phillips head screwdriver, and a Crescent Wrench. Just remember to shut off the water before removing the valve stem. Once out (might as well pull both), replace washers & gaskets, then reverse process. Your local hardware store (ie Ace Hardware) will have the parts in a nice little packet for that particulare stem.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

That faucet is a rebranded Delta faucet, so you use Delta parts. It probably has the all plastic stem which warps on the bottom. buy the seat/spring repair kit, and two new stems with the stainless steel bottom plates. When you remove the handles make a note of location of the raised handle stops, so you can install the new ones the same way, or the handles will turn backwards to open and close the faucet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks