Bathroom Plumbing?

Users who are viewing this thread

chrisrieom

Reaction score
I have two baths that I want to upgrade the plumbing on. I want to install trim kits for both tubs. Both tubs have Gerber fixtures in them. I am only able to find one Gerber trim kit on the market for a three valve setup. Will this one kit actually fit all three valve Gerber pipes?

It seems odd that only one trim kit is available. I am trying to avoid disappointment as I need to order these & have them shipped. If they don't fit I will probably have a struggle returning them for a refund.

Caduceus

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I think that the expectation for quick or instant gratification in today's society sets an unrealistic expectation for DIYers and consumers when dealing with the availability of parts and the "how to do it" of home plumbing repairs.
When you say "on the market" do you mean online or have you gone to a supply house with the details?
It would also be reasonable to think that parts from the manufacturer are available for older style faucets by calling them and asking as it would be reasonable to realize that older parts may be discontinued due to updated codes or lack of demand.
Sometimes plumbers will take a great deal of time using numerous resources that are not understood or appreciated by consumers that are accustomed to the on-the-shelf promises of Big-Box home improvement stores.
With that being said, since you don't have any of the specifics of the valve, dimensions, model, wall depth or type of finish for the trim...here is a link to Gerber (also instantly available at the tip of your fingertips) and maybe they can provide you with a trim kit,
http://www.gerberonline.com/contact-us.aspx

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks