Bathroom Fixture Hunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Paul Browser

Reaction score
I may be looking for the impossible, but maybe you pros can help.
I am remodeling our entire home to put up for sale and have come to a halt with the master bathroom. Original 1993 design it has brass fixtures. Since we have a generous but not unlimited budget our decorator has suggested we replace the vinyl floor (done) and change out the fixtures to a two toned brass/silver. This way we will not have to replace the shower (brass trim) which was replaced just 3 years ago and pull the whirlpool tub - necessary to replace brass jet, and other brass items that cannot be accessed without removal. The decorator has suggested replacing the two vanity faucets as well as the tub faucet and handles in the two toned style - not perfect, but saving a few thousand dollars.

I have searched on the internet and can find a couple of faucets for the sinks, but no matching ones for the tub. Anyone on the forum have a good source that may have what I am looking for? :)

Thanks.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Brass/chrome was in vogue for a while, but I don't see it much now. Best bet..go to a large plumbing supplier. They should have catalogs. Of course these days, the internet serves well. As for the tub faucet, ONLY handles for that exact brand and model will work.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks