Bathroom Faucet, Hansgrohe Axor Arco

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by brianefischer, Oct 13, 2013.

1. brianefischer

brianefischer New Member

Can anyone tell me what type of hansgrohe bathroom faucet this is and the type of insert shown in the picture. It is cracked and I need to find a new one. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

I will take your word that it is Hansagrohe, but if so, you will have to call them and ask for information on a "single hole faucet with a bail handle", since it is not a current model.
  3. Smooky

Smooky Member

4. roshanzamir

roshanzamir New Member

This is a Hansgrohe Axor Arco. I have a new one in a box which has been sitting around my house. I just listed it on **** if you want to bid on it. just search **** for HANSGROHE AXOR ARCO