Bathroom faucet handle fell off

Users who are viewing this thread

geronimo12342001

Reaction score
I am stumped... our bathroom faucet handle fell off and I cannot figure out how to reattach it. When I look down though the little hole I can see the screw sitting down there. I do not want to break the plastic but I cannot see how to get in there. It does not appear like removing the faucet/handle will help it all. It seems to me one has to go in from the "top-side".. but how? I have posted a pic and also a pic of the back side of the stem so someone might recognize this logo so I can figure out the brand.
Thank you for considering this everyone!!
Dan
photo.JPG
photo2.JPG
photo3.JPG

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Try unthreading the lower part. You will find the screw there, and it can be assembled into the top lever portion.
Then with it all back in one piece, you can drop it down, and thread down the lower part again.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks