Basement washroom rough in

Users who are viewing this thread

diy67

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I try to arrange my 3 pieces according to Canadian code but I'm lost. Can you please help me with a diagram for the set up below? How do i link them together an run the vent? Much appeciated.
washroom.jpg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
There is a LOT that your drawing does not show which would affect the piping arrangement. The best solution, since "plumbing is just putting pipe and fittings together" is to get a professional who will obtain the necessary permits and inspections.

diy67

Reaction score
Hi HJ,
Thanks for answer. I totally agree plumbing is more than putting pipes together. I wouldn't ask help from professionals like you if plumbing would be easy. But even if I get a professional to do the job I would still want to learn a little bit about this. I assume the house main vent is missing from the picture. Can you please tell me what else?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Where the walls will be located in the room where the vents would go up, for one thing. THe depth of the main sewer and its direction for another. Your professional would ONLY have to know where you are placing the fixtures and then HE would design the piping layout. Once that is done, you would have the information you are zsking about.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks