Basement pump station

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by murrayd, Apr 6, 2014.

1. murrayd

murrayd New Member

I've added some plumbing (washer and 1/2 bath) to the middle level of a 3 level split. Everything runs into 3" abs across to the lower level (basement). It enters the lower level 4ft off the floor. I'm thinking of running it down into a small lift station on the floor, up to the ceiling and across to the far side of the basement (28ft) into the stack. Can someone recommend a tank/pump system?
  2. Strictly Service

Strictly Service Licensed Plumber

I`d say any packaged ejector pump setup should work ( The full size ones). They come with a 1/2 hp pump.
  3. murrayd

murrayd New Member

link?

Got a link? I've not been having much luck looking on line for a packaged set up, just lots of pumps.