Basement plumbing draft

Users who are viewing this thread

malks24

Reaction score
Hello, I'm in the middle of a renovation on a 1950's house and have moved my attention to finishing the basement. I plan on adding a bathroom and have dug the hole for the sewage ejector but wanted some advice when it came to the actual plumbing.

We will be adding a 48" vanity, toilet, and 42x42" shower. The room will also double as the laundry room.

I've attached a photo of the layout and my rough drawing of my plumbing plan. Please excuse the crudeness of the drawing. As you can see not everything is lined up as I plan to have it when breaking of the concrete begins.

The vent near the sink/toilet services the kitchen sink on the main level but is not wet, and the vent near the main stack joins the main stack in the attic.

I'm in Montana if that makes a difference as far as codes go.

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Attachments

• basement.JPG
    basement.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 251
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks