Basement leaking - want advice on Waterguard or similar interior drainage systems

Users who are viewing this thread

BBCali

Reaction score
I have 31' along back wall of home 6' under grade that seeps water when hillside gets saturated. I discovered interior "WaterGuard" type drainage/sump pump system that I will install but want advice from those who have done this before. I found this proprietary system from contractor over 150 miles away and they can't get to it for 2 months andthey are quite costly and are "training" a new crew to install them now. I'm considering using standard perforated pipe and doing it with my own crew after 30 years in contracting in a variety of areas.
Any and all advice is appreciated. I have dealt with this leaking on wet years for 30 years wondering when I could afford new french drain and found that no contractor will guaranty there work and this is guaranteed to capture water and remove but I only want to do it once.

This short video gives a brief overview Waterguard video

search
search

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks