basement cement removal

Discussion in 'Remodel Forum & Blog' started by tameria11, Dec 29, 2005.

1. tameria11

tameria11 New Member

Hello
    Its been a while since my last visit :eek: We have finished the main floor bath ( pics to come) and now we are pricing the big bath downstairs. It has an elevated shower, sink and toiliet all on wood platforms :eek: We would like to begin by pricing out a concrete tear out, and plumbibg hook ups. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for this work. The location is beside the main stack and the room will be 12X14. we will hire pros for most of the install, I can manage the uninstall :)
    Any ideas and prices related to the floor at this point would be appreciated
    Dave
    Ontario Canada
    ps I have contacted a couple of local companies but it's holiday time and they are busy until mid Jan/06
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

prices

NO way. We cannot see the job site, nor do we know what plumbers are charging in your area. If you could move the house to Phoenix, or wherever these plumbers are, then we might be able to help you.
  3. tameria11

tameria11 New Member

To HJ

In your area, are we looking at 3-6 thousand or more for basic removal and install for bath, shower and tub. The floor roughly finished. I would put the in line heat and tile, all other work would be done by me and an electrician
    Thanks
    Dave
  4. toolaholic

toolaholic General Contractor Carpenter

Ez Beans

with the info provided, somewhere between $6800---- $18,576
    :)