Basement bathroom remodel

Users who are viewing this thread

willy1094

Reaction score
Hello, posted this question on plumbing page but still looking for an answer. I am remodeling a bathroom in the lower level of a bi-level. the original plumbing was on top of the slab with step ups for the fixtures. Needless to say this limited head room A LOT and just looked like crap. I plan on busting out the floor and installing new plumbing for this bathroom. I have done working with pvc and copper and comfortable with it. I will pull permits and have it inspected and have checked my local code that seems to read that it is ok for me (being the home owner in a house I dwell in) to do the work. I am concerned about my shower connection into the main drain line as I have read somewhere that a shower or any other fixture cannot be down stream of a toilet. Please let me know if this is true and if so, what are some common ways around it. If you see any other problems with my layout/plan let me know. Thanks in advance for your help. I'm sorry if this is improper posting here but thought it fit.

bathroom20.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks