Basco Enclosure for 36 inch Neo Angle Shower

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by DanMcD, Nov 8, 2013.

1. DanMcD

DanMcD New Member

I have been looking at the BASCO enclosures for my 36 inch neo angle shower and I'm trying to decide whether to get one with a frameless door or a framed door.

To keep the water from leaking outside, the frameless door has plastic drip strips on the bottom and side edges of the glass. The framed door has a metal drip edge on the bottom of the door frame and a continuous magnetic strip along the entire (top to bottom) edge of the door frame.

Does anyone have experience with these doors to know if they both work fine to keep the water from leaking out the door?

My current shower I’m replacing is a 36†neo angle, so I know water splashes a lot of on the walls and door.
  2. dj2

dj2 Member

Plastic drip strips fail quickly. But the frameless glass looks good...

I'd go with the framed glass and the metal drip edge. It probably costs less and is attractive too.