banjo counter top over toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

susiej

Reaction score
I have ordered a Toto Supreme round seat because it is a low profile. We are installing a granite banjo countertop that extends over the toilet tank.

Because the toilet had to be ordered, the countertop will be installed before the toilet arrives.

I can't seem to find out the dimensions of the Toto supreme tank. Mostly, I need to know how far the front edge of the tank will extend from the back wall behind the toilet. THen I can be sure how deep I want the banjo countertop to be.

Also, how far up will the round seat extend when it is up?

THanks,

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
banjo

the more important question will be whether you can get your hand into the tank to service the parts once the counter top is installed. In many cases the answer is NO and the tank has to be removed when it has to be repaired.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's pretty safe to have a 7" banjo top.

The Toto Supreme has plenty of room for access with a banjo top.
It's compact and removing the lid give you 2" more to work with.

https://terrylove.com/pdf/ms8641143.pdf

cst744s-jones.jpg

Here is the TOTO Drake CST744S

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks