banjo counter top over toilet

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by susiej, Jul 7, 2006.

1. susiej

susiej New Member

I have ordered a Toto Supreme round seat because it is a low profile. We are installing a granite banjo countertop that extends over the toilet tank.

Because the toilet had to be ordered, the countertop will be installed before the toilet arrives.

I can't seem to find out the dimensions of the Toto supreme tank. Mostly, I need to know how far the front edge of the tank will extend from the back wall behind the toilet. THen I can be sure how deep I want the banjo countertop to be.

Also, how far up will the round seat extend when it is up?

THanks,
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

banjo

the more important question will be whether you can get your hand into the tank to service the parts once the counter top is installed. In many cases the answer is NO and the tank has to be removed when it has to be repaired.
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

It's pretty safe to have a 7" banjo top.

The Toto Supreme has plenty of room for access with a banjo top.
    It's compact and removing the lid give you 2" more to work with.

http://www.terrylove.com/pdf/ms8641143.pdf
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2006