Autotrol Performa Valve with a 460i control

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by jacktorgerson, Nov 11, 2012.

1. jacktorgerson

jacktorgerson New Member

I have an Autotrol Performa Valve with a 460i control. It has stopped auto regeneration. I can manually regenerate. Any idea where the problem is?
  2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Is there a little light flashing when water is used in the house?
    Could be that either the meter cable at the turbine is out of the hole or the turbine is not spinning.
    Make sure that the light is flashing when water is running.
  3. jacktorgerson

jacktorgerson New Member

Thanks,
    I checked for the flashing light when water is running in the house and it does flash when water is running.
  4. jacktorgerson

jacktorgerson New Member

I have an Autotrol Performa Valve with a 460i control. It has stopped auto regeneration. I can manually regenerate. Any idea where the problem is?
    I checked for the flashing light when water is running in the house and it does flash when water is running. Are there any other things to try?
  5. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

If the programming hasn't changed or you haven't changed it, I'd suspect the circuit board since the turbine is spinning with water flow and the light is blinking.
  6. jacktorgerson

jacktorgerson New Member

Thanks. Any suggestions where to look for a board?
  7. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

8. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

Any local or internet dealer, some big box stores and plumbing/pump supply houses, a few plumbers or well drillers
  9. jacktorgerson

jacktorgerson New Member

360i

WOW! looks like I can get one just about anywhere. Thanks for all your help.