Autotrol 740 timer 7-day mode

Users who are viewing this thread

jwentz

Reaction score
Would anybody have the instructions on how to program the 740 timer on a 7-day mode (day of the week)?

The manuals you find online only mention: "To use the 7-day timer option - see full Dealer Installation Manual" - I could not find such a manual online.

jwentz

Reaction score
Thanks Reach4, both links to the manual and video do not address 7-day mode.

Reach4

Reaction score
Thanks Reach4, both links to the manual and video do not address 7-day mode.
Hmmm...
  • Set number of days between time-clock regeneration (regen frequency).
  • Default time is 3 days. • Days can be adjusted from 1/2 (.5) to 99 days.
  • To change, press SET to make the "3" flash. • Use the UP and DOWN buttons to change to the number of days desired.
  • Press SET to accept the regen frequency, and advance to the next cycle.
To use the 7-day timer option - see full Dealer Installation Manual.
I did not notice that last part. How would that mode differ from setting the number to 7? Does it maybe let you backwash on Mondays and Fridays, for example?

jwentz

Reaction score
If you set it to 7, it will regenerate every 7 days. 7-day mode, I understand, will let you set the days of the week you want to regenerate.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks