Arsenic system for whole house

Users who are viewing this thread

bjkuhlma

Reaction score
I was going to go with a point of use RO, but I figured by the a whole house system will have a big up front cost but not having to buy 100 dollars in filters every year would be nice. The one I was looking at was the arsenic master 8 has anybody heard of this or does anybody have a good system for arsenic removal. The arsenic master is like 1300 and the guy said that it will last 10 years to maybe forever, is this right. please help

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
There are a number of medias used to remove arsenic. Some are better than others. Most arsenic filters are backwashed or regenerated. A correctly sized filter for the SFR the house requires based on the peak demand flow rate is going to be expensive. You don't want a disposable cartridge type filter.

bjkuhlma

Reaction score
Which do you think would be the way to go. I want something that is going to last, I do not want to have to replace filters that are costly. I had my water tested and I have to check about which one is more 3 or 5.

bjkuhlma

Reaction score
10ppb, I live in Rochester, mi, test america in pontiac, only arsenic can back positive, well, I would like it for everything at this point.
thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks