Arietta draft hood Dekor glass

Users who are viewing this thread

Canton

Plumber
Reaction score
A customer of mine wants a range installed with the above draft hood that is sold exclusively @ HD. He wanted me to quote him an install price without looking at the job. Actually too busy to go out there so I asked him to send me the specs of the draft hood he wants installed. He sent me the make and where he purchased it, which is home depot. I went on line and there are no installation specs., Anyone ever install one of these?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
J

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
It's a loaded statement. If it has to be vented outdoors and the exterior wall is brick, you have a good deal of labor involved.

If you have to go up and out, that adds to the labor cost.

If it is a recirculating with carbon filter..........$300 and tell him to have the electrician pigtail the electrical feed......specifically coming out of the wall where it is designated on the back panel of the range hood.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks