Ariel, LineaAqua, or Signature Aire bathtubs

Users who are viewing this thread

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these bathtub brands are any good?
I'm looking for a freestanding tub (either clawfoot or pedestal) with built in jets or air massage. I want to keep price under $3000.

I found three possible models: Ariel "Platinum AM128", LineaAqua "Daveney 71" (which looks exactly like the Ariel in picture), and Signature Aire "Zoey".

I know you get what you pay for - and most tubs like I want are $4000+, so I'm wondering/asking if these brands are reputable and built well.

If anyone has any experience with these brands (or knows of another in my price range) please post back.
Thanks

agruenke

Reaction score
The Ariel Bathtub you are looking at model AM128 is actually manufactured by EAGO a European company. These tubs are truly the Mercedes of bathroom products but are reasonably priced because EAGO is not a known brand name in North America yet.

The bathtub you are looking at is ETL certified to UL and CSA standards for US and Canada. Depending on who you buy it from it may have more or less options available on it.

If you want one with all options available I would suggest purchasing from http://perfectbath.com as they not only supply product with all options available but they also provide free technical support if you need it later on and have spare parts on hand in there warehouse so you wont be left hanging if you ever need a part.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks