Are peerless faucets any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

TMB9862

Reaction score
My 35 year old delta bathroom faucets are shot (holes rotted in them). I've got a couple Peerless faucets sitting here that were pulled from a new construction home where the buyer/owner didn't like the look and had them switched before moving in. Are they worth putting in or should I use the scrap money towards a better faucet?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Peerless is a builder/consumer line from Delta. They work just like all other Deltas, are more basic in style. If you like the looks, no reason not to use it.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Peerless

It depends on their age. Older Peerless faucets used a diamond stem shower ball with a pot metal handle that would fuse itself to the stem after a few years. The newer ones use Delta kitchen parts and are almost equal to Delta.

TMB9862

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers. I put one in a couple weeks ago and another yesterday. They seem to be pretty solid (besides the plastic trip lever setup that I didn't use) and I'm sure glad to have those antique Deltas out of there.

chloemariebenson

Reaction score
Hey all! I know this post is older but I also have a question about the Peerless faucets I just installed and turns out I don't know how to install them! Can anyone point me in the right direction to a tutorial regarding Peerless faucet installation? I have searched and searched and can't find any good info. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks