Aq40t Rainsoft softener

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by jxu, Aug 20, 2013.

1. jxu

jxu New Member

have a rainsoft softener which sheared the brass motor shear pin. I have only a owners manual but no parts break down or parts listing to buy and fix a AQ40T. can you help me locate and purchase theses manuals. I read a thread which you were able to help (mjdamore) with a problem with 5 o rings. thanks
  2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Photo?
    If it is the one that I think it is, two white cams in the middle on top of the brass valve body... then most likely it is time to replace the system.
    But the photo will let us help id the system.