Anyone recognize this faucet or cartridge? Cucina faucet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by ruck139, Oct 15, 2013.

1. ruck139

ruck139 New Member

P1040489.jpg P1040490.jpg P1040491.jpg

Hey, trying to identify this faucet so I can purchase the correct cartridge. Searched the entire piece and there is no name on it anywhere. I bought it in 2005 and paid a pretty penny for it, so don't just want to toss it. It kills me that I don't remember the brand. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
  2. Caduceus

Caduceus Master Plumber

That appears to be a Cucina faucet. Brigida, series 7100-32-TS with San Marco Bronze finish. Here is a link to their website. They usually have a lifetime warranty so maybe you can get contact info on their site as well as confirming this is your faucet. Look at 'Traditional' faucets on the home page and look at the Brigida.
    Link: http://www.mycucina.com/
  3. ruck139

ruck139 New Member

Thanks Caduceus, I actually found it this morning after an exhaustive search. Turns out the company went out of business and was bought by a new guy who I spoke to today. No lifetime warranty since the original company is gone, but I can buy a part kit from the new guy for $85 for two cartridges and a few washers and some other stuff. Better than throwing away a $600 faucet! Thanks for the reply.
  4. Caduceus

Caduceus Master Plumber

No problem. The update from you will be useful to others who may have Cucina faucets.