Anyone heard of Foremost faucets?

Users who are viewing this thread

rheagle1

Reaction score
They have some for special order at Menards, and it's the style I want. I couldn't find out about a warrenty though, and was wondering how good the finish is. It's somwhat cheaper than others I've looked at, but not sure about the quality since it's a name I haven't heard of. Thanks much for your help!

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Foremost is one of those brand names chosen because most folks don't want to but a faucet from the Wun Duck Long Dong Faucet Company. You find them in the box stores, often in a blister package.

timbowl

Reaction score
Foremost Faucets

Purchased Same At Walmart Late '04 Or Early '05. Warranty Is Lifetime With Original Receipt. Chrome Finish Looks Good. In My Posting On Florida Water Heaters I Mentioned Problem With Hot Water Side[reduced Flow]. Am Pulling Apart This Weekend To Find Problem,suspect Dip Tube Chips Are Plugging It. Customer Service # Is 1- 888-428-2690 For Foremost.

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
JC Penny sells those, I had installed a toilet and faucet from Foremost, didn't like it, toilet didn't have one of the holes sealed after they worked the clay. Ended up losing the customer, customer spent $300 on me replacing flange, even though the flange was fine. Boy....that was the learning years lmao! I did that in 1986 I believe.

Oh,,,,,,,by the way....I do own the Wun Duck Long Dong Faucet Company.
I give fee fied noodle and fortune cookie with evey oder! :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Plumguy

Reaction score
I think if you decide to purchase that type of faucet, it might be a good idea to purchase repair parts at the same time. I certainly would'nt want to chase parts for that faucet, or maybe it is a throw away.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks