Any Toto toilet model we can use with current waterlines?

Users who are viewing this thread

maggiepassel

Reaction score
We are looking for a Toto toilet to put in a bathroom with a water supply line in the floor of an upstairs bathroom and don't want to have to change water line if possible in tiled floor. Our measurements are --water supply is 3 inches out from back wall and between 4.5 and 5 inches from center of toilets--it is 4.25 inches clearance from the waterline to the center of the toilet. Any suggestions? I guess we need to give up on skirted?
Thanks.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The 3" from the back wall pretty much precludes the skirted models.

cst474_side.jpg

maggiepassel

Reaction score
Thanks Terry. The DrakeII or Ultramax might work? The critical issue is the width of the base 3" out from back wall and we only have 4.25" clearance to the waterline--Will either or both of these work? I can't tell from the spec sheets.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks