Any plumber here from NJ--north central?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by dmax56, Oct 27, 2007.

1. dmax56

dmax56 Handyman

Anyone here a plumber working in North central NJ (Berkeley Heights) who can help me install a bathtub where a shower used to be?

I've got the shower drain exposed, piping to the fixtures one pipe away from finished, but need to get the tub in and hooked up to drain.

OR...anyone know of a good, reasonably priced plumber in this area?

Everyone but those charging $150/hr. seem to be unavailable.

Thanks.

Doug (dmax56@yahoo.com)
  2. toolaholic

toolaholic General Contractor Carpenter

Look up I post ,I think Jerseygirl could handel this! :D
  3. kordts

kordts In the Trades

Ya get what ya pay for!
  4. dmax56

dmax56 Handyman

Yep, can't argue with that old adage...but despite the fact that I don't know what I'm doing, I'm good at soldering, measuring, and doing lots of the work that plumbers would otherwise be paid for...and deservedly so.

But, with plumbers around here in such demand, it's hard to find them, again, other than the larger outfits with 20 trucks. Me, I'm not afraid of learning...just of not having learned enough prior to tub going in, tiles going up, and water coming forth! <grin>

Anyway, appreciate any references/contacts.

D
  5. njplumber

njplumber Plumber

Need A plumber In NJ? Give us a call

Give us a call at 888-460-2371 or check us out at http://plumbernj.net

All our work is guaranteed and we're avail. 24/7!
  6. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Not to denigrate NJplumber, but just being in this site is NOT enough to make someone your best choice. Use due diligence before using ANYONE.
  7. Gary in NJ

Gary in NJ New Member

The OP was looking for a plumber in 2007. Please read and understand the posts before spamming.
  8. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

I wonder HOW they even find those old postings without a lot of searching.