Any Experience with St. Thomas Creations toilets?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Cherie, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Cherie

Cherie New Member

I am remodeling a bathroom and need to install a toilet that is ADA compliant with a higher seat. I had narrowed the choices down to a Toto Drake or a Toto Ultramax until I came across toilets by St. Thomas Creations at Home Depot's Expo Design Center. These toilets have a chair height that is actually a bit taller than the ADA minimum and they also have what is known as a Quatro flush system that seems pretty powerful. The model I'm considering is called the Richmond. What I like about it (and all of the St. Thomas models for that matter) is that it is more attractive than the Toto models in my price range. This particular toilet was selling for $329. Has anyone had any experience with these toilets?
  2. srdenny

srdenny Plumbing Contractor

I've installed a few St. Thomas WC's over the years. Generally poor performers. Unless the Richmond is a fairly recent release, I would stay away from it.
  3. Cherie

Cherie New Member

St. Thomas toilets

Thanks for letting me know your experience with the St. Thomas line. Do you remember whether they had the quatro flushing systems? I don't know if it's new or not.
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The Quatro should be a better system.
  5. dosquetzales

dosquetzales New Member

St. Thomas Creations Quattro

Anyone have any recent experience w/ St. Thomas Creations toilets w/ Quattro flushing technology, esp. the Nouveau?
  6. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

Standard words of warning/advice. Stay away from Big Box Store toilets.
  7. SamC

SamC Member

It looks like the Quattro system is a copy of most of the design features of the Drake. The MaP test only shows one St. Thomas model, and it didn't perform all that well. Don't know if that model had the Quattro design or not.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2008