Another Washing machine hose question

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by ally68, May 7, 2005.

1. ally68

ally68 New Member

Went to The dreaded lowes and they sell this kit made by gunk I like the 90 degree elbows is about 13.00 dollars 5 year warranty let me know if you guys think these are ok.

Washer hose
  2. fluidmaster

get the fluid master braided hoses....

they are probably the best you can buy for the money and good forever.
  3. ally68

ally68 New Member

do you know if they make one with a 90 degree bent or is this over rated? also I think a saw them at lowes do you use the same one for hot and cold in other words just buy two and it does not need a special one for hot? Also the ones at lowes looked like they had a very small hole for the water to go thru is this normal?

Thanks for your help