American Standard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeremy Cressman

Reaction score
Hi Terry, I have followed your blog for many years, it has provided some tremendous information for me and my customers. Thank you.

I'd like to know why you have not added any other models to your toilet recommendations over the years, and yes, I work at American Standard now, so I do have some skin the game.

I have customers that I have pointed to your site for tutorial and comments. At this point, I'd love to see some comments or reaction to recent and new toilets, technologies, and especially some of the "trade-only" models from American Standard like models from the new DXV collection, the Cadet PRO and Champion PRO, and the Estate and Heritage Vormax flush toilets.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for writing. I've been meaning to do a big update to that page. I will also be adding video to the reviews, It's funny. I bought a nice camcorder years ago, and got distracted by my son's band. I originally got the camera to do plumbing how-to video.
I've had video on the computer that needs chopping, splicing and voice overs. Some of that is on American Standard products.
Here is a video of a Koher Tresham that I reviewed.

I will finish up the American Standard already shot and get that uploaded.
And it would be really cool to do an East Coast trip to see more of your stuff. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks