American Standard shower valve 0061 and 0073

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by petiac, Nov 16, 2012.

1. petiac

petiac New Member

ive been trying to figure out what kind of shower valve i have. i figured it out and the picture is in the link here http://www.terrylove.com/images/as_n1130.jpg

now im trying to find out if anyone knows where i might be able to find parts for this setup. mainly im looking for the seal kits and some of the parts that are numbered 21, 22, 23 (all the parts for that area of the valve).

its a american standard push-pull bath and shower set up.

i hope someone can help.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

BPISITE.com would be the most likely place where YOU could purchase them. Other sites normally only deal with licensed contractors. If you can find someone with older catalogs, American Standard, Sears and Schaible used the same parts in their kitchen faucets.
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

It means a site where YOU the homeowner/DIY could PURCHASE them. Some of our favorite reference sites SELL , ONLY to the trade.
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

That valve was made LONG before the "lifetime" warranties were even considered.