American Standard shower faucet identification

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by lazybone, Jul 7, 2010.

  1. lazybone

    lazybone New Member

    Jul 7, 2010
    Salinas, CA
    Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me identify my shower faucet. It was installed on an old house built in 1999. I would like to install a new handle/faceplate and possibly change the cartridge at the same type. Thanks in advance! Picture 001.jpg Picture 002.jpg
  2. asktom

    asktom Member

    Nov 9, 2009
    Victor, MT
    That looks like Price Pfister, not American Standard.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    It is a Price Pfister pressure balanced valve, so the only trim you can change it to is whatever finishes are available for it. You cannot change to some other manufacturer's trim, regardless of how much you prefer its looks.
Similar Threads: American Standard
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help identify this American Standard Valve Trim Jul 18, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog American Standard shower handle removal Jun 27, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog American Standard Aquarian Valve New Handle Feb 24, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog American Standard Renu Stems/Valve Hammering Dec 2, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog American Standard Shower 2077-302 Ceratop / sleeve replacement. Oct 23, 2014

Share This Page