American Standard Dual Flush

Users who are viewing this thread

Doodle

Reaction score
Hello my name is Tomas,

Awesome website, long time lurker

I have looked every where. I have an American Standard Dual Flush toilet were the dual valve has failed. The large flush button on top of the valve is broken. On the valve it reads WRAS, which is from what I can gather from my search is some China made valve. I called a plumber and he said my only option is a new toilet. Looking at the Home Depot website seems alot of people are buying these. Does anyone know anything about a valve replacement or does the entire toilet rely on a valve. Sorry for incorrect English, it is my second language.

Thanks in advance Tomas

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
If it's made by American Standard, they should have parts.
I would call their tech support and have them send out the new parts.

Doodle

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick response, I will call monday and get the valve. Hopefully I can find a plumber to put it in if I can get it.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
that valve should be pretty easy to put in yourself. Hopefully it will come with instructions. If not, come back here and maybe we could help.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks