American Standard Dual Flush

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Doodle, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Doodle

Doodle New Member

Hello my name is Tomas,

Awesome website, long time lurker

I have looked every where. I have an AmericanStandard Dual Flush toilet were the dual valve has failed. The large flush button on top of the valve is broken. On the valve it reads WRAS, which is from what I can gather from my search is some China made valve. I called a plumber and he said my only option is a new toilet. Looking at the homedepot website seems alot of people are buying these. Does anyone know anything about a valve replacement or does the entire toilet rely on a valve. Sorry for incorrect English, it is my second langauge.

Thanks in advance Tomas
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

If it's made by American Standard, they should have parts.
    I would call their tech support and have them send out the new parts.
  3. Doodle

Doodle New Member

Thank you for the quick response, I will call monday and get the valve. Hopefully I can find a plumber to put it in if I can get it.
  4. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

that valve should be pretty easy to put in yourself. Hopefully it will come with instructions. If not, come back here and maybe we could help.