American Standard Dual Flush or Toto Entrada?

Users who are viewing this thread

Crystal Wave

Reaction score
I'm about to remodel my master bathroom and need to replace the old toilet there.
After researching through tons of toilet types, I've narrowed it down to the following two because the American Standard Dual Flush one is on sale while the Toto Entrada is in the similar price range with a bigger name in addition to the facts that they are both water efficient with strong flush.

https://www.lowes.ca/products/view.aspx?sku=9705934
http://store.homecomfortcentre.com/toto-entrada-elongated-toilet-cotton-toto-cst244ef01/dp/3556

I heard lots of good things about the Toto Drake II but prices in Canada are rather steep. I can't seem to justify spending $500+ on a toilet.

Any feedback and suggestions are appreciated!

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I would take the model number and color of the Entrada that you want, presumably the elongated, and call around to various plumbing supply places near you. Use the business phone directory (do you have the Yellow Pages in Canada?) to find them under Plumbing Supply. Whether or not they say in their ad or listing that they sell Toto, give them a call. Usually, their suppliers can get it. Ask them what their price would be if you came in and bought it today, because you are ready to buy if the price is good. Some won't be nice (although everyone in Canada is so much more polite than here), some will be nice, some will be high in price, and some will be low. Pick the one you like. Model is CST244EF. The cotton white color is #01.

I know you would be happy with the Entrada.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks