American Standard Cadet vs Toto Reliance: 14" rough-in models

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by simmons, Sep 25, 2005.

1. simmons

simmons New Member

I am looking for your advice on the pro's and con's of the American Standard Cadet vs Toto Reliance (or other recommended comfort height/ADA 14" rough-in models). I greatly appreciate your input.
  2. thezster

thezster New Member

Just bought/installed the Cadet in my new bathroom. It's a cheap unit - off the shelf with no bells and whistles. The new bathroom will only be used every "blue moon" so I couldn't justify anything more spendy. To date, I've been very happy with the unit... flushes well, thoroughly, and quietly (came with fluidmaster valve).
  3. Cookie

Cookie .

Cadet

Is the Cadet a toilet for a family with 2 older boys? My plumber told me to get a Cadet. I ended up buying a Cinnmon by Kohler. It is of course not in yet, it is sitting in the livingroom blocking my view of the tv.

Cookie
  4. neverman

neverman New Member

Cookie you may want to see the replies I got in my thread on the Cimirron verses the Drake. It changed my mind in a hurry.