American Shower and Tub Doors

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by tomandmelodie, Feb 2, 2006.

1. tomandmelodie

tomandmelodie New Member

I went looking for a shower door recently, and was confused about all the types that were available, such as what a by-pass door was. I found a pretty good site that had all of the definitions on it. http://www.americanshowerandtubdoor.com/definitions.cfm After I figured out what the right door was (I could picture it, but I didn't want to just buy the cheapest quality stuff at the local big box. I actually ordered one from this store, and installed it.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2006