America at the G8

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
His wife should poke his eyes out. He was really looking at her shoes.

I got in trouble last week for looking at shoes while I was dancing.
I thought that was safe.

Boy, is he in trouble now.

Ian's a trouble maker.

There, I said it.

0710090115_M_a450.jpg

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I don't think mopeds work well in ice, snow, and sub zero temps...like some areas of the country have...

BTW you employer pays the health care benifits because he want to...it is not mandated...so I guess he could higher more employees if he didn't

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Thanks Cass. It has been a good debate. :)

Enjoy the water heater.

But please do not tell me there are good people in this country with jobs that do not have access to health care. :eek:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Trust me Cookie, I am not allowed to look. That's why I am kept in the basement...plumbing and remodeling. Keeps me out of trouble...:eek:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
No, she's a Brazilian junior G-8 delegate, aged 16 called Mayora Tavares.

Fox News is gonna have a ball with this.

You're right! Fox New's fair and unbiased reporting I'm sure would have a ball with it...:rolleyes:
Nicolas Sarkozy of France on the other hand....

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=14430477

I prefer to walk and take the metro to work (I don't like busy traffic). But I'd quite happily pay up to $10/gallon for gas. Most people in most countries do.

You start to buy smaller cars at that price. I had never seen a V8 before I came to the US.

Ian...
If it's so bad here why do we have so many people crawling through the fence to get in this country?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Ian, you ever see the movie, October Sky? If you havent, and you get a chance, see if you can rent it, it is one of my favorites, it is about rockets. My husband worked with him at NASA, and I got to meet him when he came to my husband's funeral. My husband designed the wind tunnels.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
If it's so bad here why do we have so many people crawling through the fence to get in this country?

Because they can't swim to get to mine? ;)

Cookie

Reaction score
Now wait, wait , I got a friend who is a chemist in Cambridge and he said, he would never swim in the river there, ;) is it the ( now you will find out I have no sense of geography) the Rhine? :)

Cookie

Reaction score
Problem is most women do not need this procedure. :)
Kind of in reverse, perhaps.

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
In countries that are subject to famines, big butts and fat women are considered beautiful. I guess they are "fit", in the sense of Darwin, for those conditions.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks