All zones turn on

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by tbris, Jul 7, 2009.

1. tbris

tbris New Member

When i turn on an individual zone from the control box, all the zones turn on. There are 6 total. All zones turn on as well when I turn on the manual lever on the anti-siphon auto sprinkler valve. Any thoughts as to why this is now occurring?
  2. tbris

tbris New Member

Another thought

I'm also getting flow to all zones with the manual lever turned on with the power supply of the control box disconnected.
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Sounds like all the zone valves stuck open. Not a likely scenario. Give us some more details of the system, pics of valves, etc.
  4. upper

upper DIY Senior Member

New system? Upper
  5. puncha

puncha New Member

What system are you using?
  6. upper

upper DIY Senior Member

What ever it is it is a very bad deal.Stop the check.......Upper
  7. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

valves

If it is a new system all the valves have their manual controls opened. Otherwise you have a lot of bad valves because a good valve, with the manual opener off, CANNOT operate with the power disconnected at the control box.