air shooting out while water is being used

Users who are viewing this thread

dcw61

Reaction score
I have a problem that I don't know how to address. When I turn on the faucet, flush the toilet, was clothes, or take a shower, air shoots out with the water. I don't get the amount of water I used to in the same amount of time as I used to. We live in the country, have a private well and have agricultural wells (approx 1/4 mile) to the north and east of our house. We had our well drilled and pump installed in 1997. The installer called the pump a white water system. What could be causing this and what can I do to fix the problem. The installer of my system is no longer in my area.

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
A White Water system uses a standard tank with a bleeder orifice and an Air Volume Control (AVC). Your AVC is not working. The AVC is supposed to let out any excess air.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks