Advice please with toilet flexible water supply

Users who are viewing this thread

LadyLee

Reaction score
First, thanks for the answers to my first question and now I have one more. I will be purchasing the Champion4 model 2586.000 toilet but I don't know how to calculate new flexible water supply to purchase. The water supply out of the wall is currently the white plastic straight tube. My son asked me to get the flexible supply when I pick up the toilet and anything else we need. I sure could use some of the expert advice I read here.

My wall pipe is seven (7) inches up from the tile floor and I my son says it should have some flex or a loop in it. I can't figure out what length of flexible water supply to purchase and it doesn't tell me on the specs. I do not see the measurement to the bottom of the tank from the floor on the spec sheet that I printed. It just says "water supply not included and must be ordered separately". Floor to the top of the bowl is 16½" but in the picture it looks like the bottom of the tank is higher than that. Can you give me any advice on purchasing the right length? Is a loop the way it should be, my current toilet is just a straight white tube? If there is a favored brand of the flexible tube, I'd appreciate knowing that also, or do I have to order it from AS?

Thank you, Donna

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks