Advice on choosing faucets (clawfoot tub, shower and sinks to match)?

Users who are viewing this thread

carajon

Reaction score
I have to choose fixtures for our new bathroom and am completely stuck and both my husband and our GC are beginning to lose patience with me! :confused: The difficulty is that I somewhat self-indulgently ordered an Aquatic Serenity XI pedestal airbath and now we have to get a tall freestanding faucet that will work with the tub, and lav faucets that match. I also would live a shower with both a stationary and a handshower and a lever control (as opposed to two handles, one for hot and one for cold). And I would like to get these all in a matching nickel finish (either satin or polished). However, I am having a very hard time finding one manufacturer that does all three. So I guess I have three questions:

1. One of the brands I found that is somewhat reasonably priced and makes attractive fixtures is a Canadian co. called Rubinet. But I have never heard of them before and would have to order via internet. Anyone familiar with this brand?

2. Are there any other brands I should consider?

3. How different are the various manufacturers polished, satin and brushed nickel? Will it look weird to use different brands?

Thanks sooo much.

http://www.rubinet.com/pdf/646_specs.pdf

Attachments

• 646_original.jpg
    646_original.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks