adjust flow rate on Symmons safetymix'ette' series II shower valve

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by mdschomburg, Oct 16, 2011.

1. mdschomburg

mdschomburg New Member

My landlord recently decided to go green and installed faucet thingys and shower heads to limit water flow. Since I like some pressure for my shower I removed the green head and substituted a high-pressure low flow rate head. All was well until a maintenance guy came back to fix the ledge on the shower door. He must have noticed my replacement, and I think he invoked some flow limiting in the shower control, which is a Symmons safetymix'ette' series II. I looked at the destructions for the valve but can't figure out how to restore the flow. Any help would be appreciated.