adjust flow rate on Symmons safetymix'ette' series II shower valve

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by mdschomburg, Oct 16, 2011.

1. mdschomburg

mdschomburg New Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    My landlord recently decided to go green and installed faucet thingys and shower heads to limit water flow. Since I like some pressure for my shower I removed the green head and substituted a high-pressure low flow rate head. All was well until a maintenance guy came back to fix the ledge on the shower door. He must have noticed my replacement, and I think he invoked some flow limiting in the shower control, which is a Symmons safetymix'ette' series II. I looked at the destructions for the valve but can't figure out how to restore the flow. Any help would be appreciated.