Adding second floor bathroom

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Endmout, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Endmout

Endmout New Member

Riser.jpg

Anyone see a problem with my riser diagram? Full bath on main floor and second floor stack tie into main trunk line with 4" wye's. Redoing all the plumbing as it was originally CI with threaded galvanized. No flat vents in this design. All DWV is sch 40 PVC.

Thanks
  2. cacher_chick

cacher_chick Test, Don't Guess!

The drawing would make my inspector happy.

Whether you can plumb it that way in the house remains to be seen. :)
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Huh?

There is nothing wrong with that drawing. I concur with the above statement. Good job.
  4. Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer In the Trades

You don't need 4" anywhere there
  5. Endmout

Endmout New Member

Existing sewer is 4"CI coming up out of the floor. Could save a few $ but I'm going with 4" all the way through.

Pretty sure it will fit this way as I have a lot of it in already.