adding a basement laundry room

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by pressedham, Jun 27, 2005.

1. pressedham

pressedham New Member

Could you give me advice on the steps necesary to move a washer/dryer to the basement. The hot and cold lines can be easily tapped into. I want to add a laundry tub right next to the new washer/dryer. the sewer line is above the basement and will therefore need a pump.
  2. I would have this work done by a licensed plumber. Too much to describe in print.
Similar Threads: adding basement
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & need advice on adding to existing DWV layout in basement Jun 13, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Need help with adding new basement sink to main stack. Apr 10, 2014
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Question about adding a new sink to my basement using existing line. Aug 27, 2013
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Adding a 1/2 bath in basement - this rough in look ok? Apr 15, 2013
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Adding Basement washing machine to soil stack help Dec 10, 2012