ADA toilets/no sanagloss?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by decisions decisions!, Oct 2, 2005.

1. decisions decisions!

decisions decisions! New Member

Is it a fact that Toto toilets, ADA height, do not come with the sanagloss finish? Thanks!
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The do have comfort height with Sanagloss, that's a bowl height of 16-1/8"
    Drake II, CST454CEFG
    Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG
    Soiree,
    Guinevere

You can also get Sanagloss in the the Carlyle MS874114SG 01,11,12,03,04, Vespin CST764SG 01,11,12,03,04 Ultramax MS854114SG-01 and Drake CST744SG-01

These four toilets are standard height.

This one is comfort height with Sanagloss
    [video=youtube;Xn9_zctMge0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn9_zctMge0[/video]
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  3. prescottrecorder

prescottrecorder New Member

We also were looking for an ADA Toto, but bought a Carlyle instead but found that its "standard" height was comfortably higher that all of our other non-Toto toilets.
  4. alhurley

alhurley Guest

unless Toto has dropped some models, the Drake is available in ADA w/Sanagloss. We have one - bought it in April. As I recall it was only available in white. :)

-art-
  5. decisions decisions!

Toto Carlyle

We considered the Carlyle-a bath shop said that we would have to go into the rear wall and make plumbing adjustments (where the water comes into the tank)because of the skirt configuration in the back. The norm is 6 in. high and 6 in. over (I think!!) He said it would have to be moved over 8-10 inches. Did you find this? THANKS!
  6. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

7" to the left of center works on the Carlyle.

If it's too close, you can remove the stop and solder on a 90 to move it outside the wall.
    [​IMG]
    Dahl Stops.
    Or use the special fitting for Toto that is an angle stop.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2005
  7. prescottrecorder

prescottrecorder New Member

The supply line came up through the floor and I did, in fact, have to move it over a couple of inches. It was worth the trouble, though.

Paul
  8. decisions decisions!

Thank you!

Thank you Terry and Paul-I'll show it to my plumber and hopefully my toilet decisions will be final!