A very lucky little girl! What a cool dad :)

Users who are viewing this thread

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; If life gives you a bag of hammers, build something. Michael J. Fox

If some people have a hammer, EVERYTHING looks like a nail to them. Obviously, NOT an impromptu dance.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score

If some people have a hammer, EVERYTHING looks like a nail to them. Obviously, NOT an impromptu dance.
Come on HJ, are you saying it looked like they rehearsed it? lol. Was cute anyway Cookie

Cookie

Reaction score

Bob,
You can please most of the people some of the time. Some of the people most of the time. but none of the people all of the time.
:)

Sometimes, you got to wait until, you walk in someone else's shoes, to know, how painful a fit it can be. But, then, their are those who simply are lucky in life and, never have a bag of hammers, just, a bag of gold. TO those people I congratulate and sit back and wait, for no one gets out of this alive. :)

If you want HJ, I can change the sig line to read: What goes around comes around, do you like that better?

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
or maybe "no good deed goes unpunished". I think she is too old for "Toddlers and Tiaras" so he doesn't have to worry about spending mega thousands of dollars on outfits. At least until she gets to "Dancing with the Stars". But, then, the outfit will probably like a friend said about dresses in Australia, "They can get more dresses out of a yard of cloth than anyone else I have ever seen."

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
or maybe "no good deed goes unpunished". I think she is too old for "Toddlers and Tiaras" so he doesn't have to worry about spending mega thousands of dollars on outfits. At least until she gets to "Dancing with the Stars". But, then, the outfit will probably like a friend said about dresses in Australia, "They can get more dresses out of a yard of cloth than anyone else I have ever seen."

New mindset Hj, you need a new mindset.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks