A Snooty Fox

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Fri Jun 12, 10:39 am ET
r2973287697.jpg

BERLIN (Reuters) – A fox has been unmasked as the mystery thief of more than 100 shoes in the small western German town of Foehren, authorities said Friday.
A forest worker stumbled upon shoes strewn near the fox's den and found a trove of footwear down the hole which had recently been stolen overnight from outside locals' front doors.
"There was everything from ladies' shoes to trainers," said a local police spokesman. "We've found between 110 and 120 so far. It seems a vixen stole them for her cubs to play with."
Although many were missing laces, the shoes were in good condition and their owners were delighted to reclaim them, he said, adding that no reprisals were planned against the culprit.

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
We got consignment stores here called the snooty fox.I worked on the lady`s
house when she had one store,now she has 10 and tv ads out the wazoo.

Cookie

Reaction score
Clay, I have never been to one, but I heard of them through out Ohio. Are they nice?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I guess even a vixen can't get enough shoes.

I just need a few,
Hiking boots, surf boots, swim fin boots, basketball, baseball, flip flops, yeah, the brown ones, Heavy sandals for walking, running shoes, and then the dress shoes,
I need some cowboy boots. To go with my cowboy belt and hat.
That's why I buy the boot cut jeans.

So here's a vixen.
Now that's a cowgirl skirt.

Attachments

• cathy halloween screen.jpg
    cathy halloween screen.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 313

Cookie

Reaction score
I like the outfit, it is cute on her. Looks like she is ready to go dancing.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks