A little blue pill and the Dentist

Users who are viewing this thread

Pipehacker

Reaction score
A man went to his dentist to have a tooth pulled. "First I have to give you something for the pain," says the dentist, "this is a needle full of novacaine." "That will kill me," says the patient, "I am allergic to novacaine." The dentist goes out and comes back with a tank of laughing gas and a mask. "Here, breathe into this mask and you won't feel a thing." "I can't," says the patient. "I am claustrophobic and I will not be able to breathe in the mask." The dentist is puzzled. He has nothing more to offer his patient for pain relief. But he gets an idea, leaves the room, and comes back with three ****** pills. The patient sees the pills and says "I know what those are. They are ******s. Will ****** stop pain?" "No," says the dentist, "but they will give you something to hold on to while I pulll the tooth."

KULTULZ

Jack of all trades, Master of none
Reaction score
Prior to my first divorce...

My old lady got all dolled up and presented me with three blue pills. She then had me chase them with GERITOL WITH EXTRA IRON...
biglaugh.gif

Once swallowed, she picked up a suitcase and headed for a waiting cab...
confused.gif
...mumbling something about going on a month long cruise...

Guess who pointed North for the next month? ...
banghead.gif

B

bensimon1981

I would like to get information on dentist manhattan beach program. I want to join a dental school for my career as most of my family members are in doctor profession. What I have to do to get in there for a good dental college..

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Good grades, a good reputation, a good work ethic, and a recommendation from a graduate of the school you decide to go to. It the med school your family went to has a dental college, that might be where to start.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks