A great poop story!!! Yes, a poop story.

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by FloridaOrange, Nov 19, 2007.

1. FloridaOrange

FloridaOrange Plumbing Designer

I hope this isn't innappropriate and I'd understand if Terry or another mod would like to delete this - I won't take any offense.

I figured plumbers as a general rule have one of the greatest sense of humors when it comes to bodily functions. I ran across this story at the SVT forum (SVT as in Ford Cobras and such) and I wanted to share this with you guys. I cracked up the first time reading it, my co-worker was in tears!
    Here is the link to the original: Original post for this story.

I copied and pasted it to make it a little easier for those who wish to read it.

2. Oh well, here's mine!!

Good one Florida Orange! That one is gunna get some mileage as I'm heading to other forums with that one!

True Story:

My girlfriend and I at the time would always stop by Service Merchandise and other storefronts after a big meal on Sundays at the local buffet.

SM had been doing some remodeling and that was besides the point: I gotta go and now!

I take the first door that "used" to be the mens restroom (I worked there years ago one christmas season) and proceed to do my business.

In the heat of the moment, I realize there was flowers on the lavatory top. Flowers? It doesn't matter; gravity is bestowed to me in dangerous fashion. Then, I notice that the bathroom is clean, CLEAN! Like a man has never entered foot into when it comes to men's restrooms across the globe. Finally, I see that stainless steel rectangular box on the stall wall and now it dawns on me; I'm in the women's restroom.

I'm certainly not going to stop what nature brought me in to do, it's too late and all systems are go.

Apparently a elderly woman had entered the bathroom and noticed the rather extremely large size 17 Oxford shoes I was wearing. Knowing that there was no earthly possible way that it was a woman's pair of feet, she left.

She reported to management that there was a rather large man in the womens restroom with large feet!! Hahaaaaaahaaaaa!!!

Now I'm stuck. :eek: My girlfriend now partially opens the door, sheepishly calls out my name, I respond "Yes?"

"Do you know where you are at?"

"Yes, I'm sitting on the toilet taking a ****!"

"No, You're in the women's restoom."

"Whelp, I can't stop what's already came out, I'll be out in a jiffy!"

Now....laughter is heard, lots of laughter with my girlfriend leading the group.

I come out of that bathroom, the entire electronics department, half the staff, half the customers are all moving away from me as they know I'm the one who used the bathroom who scared the old lady away.

I made somebody's day taking a huge dump and a old lady is probably in therapy as a result. Whoops! :D

Ahh, the memories. I enjoyed the moment even though it was a leeeetle embarrasing.:eek:
  3. FloridaOrange

FloridaOrange Plumbing Designer

That's funny! Good thing you were apparently in a store with a sense of humor!
  4. statjunk

statjunk DIY Senior Member

My uncle at a Dophins football game had to go "now" He ran into the bathroom right before half time. He tells me this is one of those sweat running down the forehead kind. Suddenly he hears high pitched voices and there are lines forming outside the stall. He's in the girls bathroom. He's now holding his pants up to his knees because they are trying to look under the door. He didn't want them to see his leg hair.

They were cursing at him through the door and stuff. He spent all of half time in there! Lol.

Tom
  5. cwhyu2

cwhyu2 Consultant

I had to print that one out to share.Laughed so hard that I had to go!:D