9.25 inch rough

Users who are viewing this thread

JLW05

Reaction score
I recently had a complete bathroom renovation. After the tiles were installed I realized that my 10" rough is now 9 1/4 inches. The contractor was able to squeeze a Cadet 3 round toilet into the space but it is actually touching the wall. I live in a co-op with neighbors below and above and have a cement floor. My toilet is aligned next to the bathroom door so I have a very limited depth the toilet can be and still be able to open the bathroom door (27" maximum, probably less). The Cadet 3 is 26.25".
I cannot clean behind the toilet, don't really care for the toilet and would like to replace it. Do I have any options whatsoever? Will it be possible for most 10" rough toilets to fit my 9 1/4 rough? I have seen the Toto Drake get great recommendations but at 28" it won't work for me. Any other toilet recommendations or suggestions?

Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks