9.25 inch rough

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by JLW05, Jul 16, 2011.

1. JLW05

JLW05 New Member

I recently had a complete bathroom renovation. After the tiles were installed I realized that my 10" rough is now 9 1/4 inches. The contractor was able to squeeze a Cadet 3 round toilet into the space but it is actually touching the wall. I live in a co-op with neighbors below and above and have a cement floor. My toilet is aligned next to the bathroom door so I have a very limited depth the toilet can be and still be able to open the bathroom door (27" maximum, probably less). The Cadet 3 is 26.25".
    I cannot clean behind the toilet, don't really care for the toilet and would like to replace it. Do I have any options whatsoever? Will it be possible for most 10" rough toilets to fit my 9 1/4 rough? I have seen the Toto Drake get great recommendations but at 28" it won't work for me. Any other toilet recommendations or suggestions?

Thanks
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Which tank do you have?
    A/S does make a space saver tank for the Cadet 3.
  3. JLW05

JLW05 New Member

I think I have the space saver - the depth is 26 1/4"