54x34 Shower Pan???

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Spaceman Spiff, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Architect

Has anyone seen a 54x34" shower pan? I have one that is cracked and needs to be replaced.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

pan

I am not sure if the one I have is 34" or 36" deep, but whichever one it is it will be the industry's standard.
  3. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Architect

34 to 36 deep is fine, the problem I have is the 54 wide... I find 36, 48, & 60, but no 54...
  4. Clayton

Clayton Plumber

Fiberglass Pan?

You didn't mention what kind of shower pan you have or want. I do believe I've got a Fiat 54WL that is 54 X 34 and is a molded fiberglass. Its not a gelcoat fiberglass but one that is solid in color and compression molded. If thats not what you're looking for, cultured marble and solid surface companies can make you a shower pan of practically any size.

good luck
  5. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Swan makes a fibreglas 54X34 pan. You didn't mention where you live. In San Diego, Dixieline has it and only one of the HD stores (Mira Mesa) stocks it. Wherever you are, a plumbing supply should be able to order from Swan.