502 bad gateway

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
A farmer once gave me a tip; he said "plant your corn early".

I gave up on growing corn years ago.

It was costing about $200 to do it right, to get $20 worth of corn.

Now I buy Frozen corn, the good fresh corn, is hard to fine.

You can save your Corn Cobs just in case you run out of Toilet paper.

With the cost of Toilet paper now a days, I may have to start growing Corn again.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I gave up on growing corn years ago.

It was costing about $200 to do it right, to get $20 worth of corn.

Now I buy Frozen corn, the good fresh corn, is hard to fine.

You can save your Corn Cobs just in case you run out of Toilet paper.

With the cost of Toilet paper now a days, I may have to start growing Corn again.
Costco's Kirkland 1000: its not expensive, but it feels like your using corncobs. Too many TV commercials these days on toilet paper, and now wipes to "keep your Bum happy" or make your "hiney smiley"

Amazing how we change subjects here, but that's why they call it Surfing the net

DonL

Reaction score
Costco's Kirkland 1000: its not expensive, but it feels like your using corncobs. Too many TV commercials these days on toilet paper, and now wipes to "keep your Bum happy" or make your "hiney smiley"

Amazing how we change subjects here, but that's why they call it Surfing the net

You are correct.

This thread has been off topic a few times.

502 bad gateways suck.

Terry needs to make him a custom 502 error message.

Taylor Love

Taylor Love
Staff member
Administrator + Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
502 bad gateways suck.
Terry needs to make him a custom 502 error message.

Yeah, sorry about the 502 gateway error earlier. Backing up the database can take a minute or two. I was trying to make sure an automated daily backup script would be able to back up the database to an offsite server properly. Seems to have worked though. As for the custom 502 error message, I completely agree. Some new error pages would be great. Especially during backups which would be happening once every night at around midnight.

DonL

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about the 502 gateway error earlier. Backing up the database can take a minute or two. I was trying to make sure an automated daily backup script would be able to back up the database to an offsite server properly. Seems to have worked though. As for the custom 502 error message, I completely agree. Some new error pages would be great. Especially during backups which would be happening once every night at around midnight.

Everything seems to be working smooth for me today.

I did notice the Time has been off a bit.

Keep up the good work.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks