32" Neo Angle Shower unit

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Rick Miles, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Rick Miles

Rick Miles New Member

Hello there. We are having a difficult time finding a basic 32" Neo Angle Shower unit. Does anyone know where we might be able to find one? If possible please respond to this email address wanderbirdcruises@gmail.com Thanks so much, Rick Miles www.wanderbirdcruises.com
  2. Nate R

Nate R New Member

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  3. Rick Miles

Rick Miles New Member

Thanks Nate

Hey Nate ..Thank you. i tried calling them and they said they would not sell to me as they only sold by the truckload. i asked them who the nearest wholesaler was who i could order from They responded in PA so I tried but they also were not interested in shipping it here to Maine. I'll keep trying..Thanks again! Rick